Saturday, March 28, 2009

What is next?

OK, so is anyone pissed off about this whole crisis? We should be and we should be writing letters to our congresspeople because we are going to be paying for this for the rest of our lives while the weasels who perpetrated this by not only finding the holes but creating more of them, keep getting more money, our money. We need a lynching squad for starters and we need to begin to voice our protest. We are losing control of our country as set out by the constitution and I do not know about you, but I am ready to stand up and make a lot of noise.

4 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Snow White, thank you for dropping in at my blog. Yes, we should all be concerned. As Americans, we have it in us to correct wrongs when we finally wake up. Let's hope it is sooner rather than later. I am assured by a close friend that there are many patriots working in high places. That knowledge helps in spite of the current regime (sp)/dictatorship.

Beautiful blog you have here.

Snow White said...

Hi Beach Girl and thanks for taking the time to make a comment and for the compliment, I appreciate them. I have been following you for almsot 2 years now.

I am praying we all wake up and the more we all write and blog the better. The best news I have heard is from you regarding patriots in high places...I am counting on them. Although I am out of the country right now, I plan on transferring back to the states so in my little way over here, I am trying to get my circle of family and friends to wake up and stay awake! This new dictatorship has got to stop.

Thanks again, I look forward to reading your blog.

JPCharley said...

yep, Unfortunately we are in for a world of hurt, before this is over. Hope you are right and people pull there heads out of the sand and SOON!!

Snow White said...

All we need are a few more stupid moves on his part, such as firing someone else in the private sector and offering insults for money as aide...and maybe people will have a quick wake up call.